Planned giving, wills, gift annuity, trusts
Some people’s legacies are written on monuments. Yours can be written on lives. The Heritage Farm Endowment has many financial planning options to help you plan your estate. The Heritage Farm Endowment planned giving advisers are professionals with many years of of experience in estate and gift planning who care about your goals and plans. They will work with your attorney or accountant to explain the many gift opportunities available to you and the financial advantages of each. Contact The Heritage Farm Endowment to learn how confidential, personal financial planning can help you achieve your goals while helping to sustain Heritage Farm mission.
If one of these option best suits your support or donation style, please contact our treasurer, Kirk Gresham.
To make a one time donation, please visit our Donation page.
Our endowment principals are:
- Conservation of principal
- Regular income at a reasonable rate
- Growth of income and principal over and above that necessary to offset inflation
- Investment of assets in institutions, companies, corporations, or funds, which make a positive contribution toward the realization of the goals outlined by LWCC
- Diversification of investments
Endowment gifts may be designated for the farm, maintenance, facilities, scholarships, youth, or earmarked for other farm specific use.